Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Summer Games are Here! Choose What's Wrong and What's Right [Part One]

So, you've heard the news. The ROBLOX Summer Games are here! We've decided to take a look at some of the games that you'll enjoy!

(Note: This is an opinion. We are not trying to make you not play these games, this is what we think of the game.)

These are some games that you may or may have not heard of. Games such as Paintball 2!Call of Robloxia 5: Roblox at War, and Ultimate Marble Rider. Also, many gear and other stuff were put into the game. But, the things are worse than they expect.


(Note: I have to thank epikrika8332 (lilphilip526 on YouTube) for inspiring me to make this blog and this blogpost)

(This will go in order from place visits. Call of Robloxia will go last since it has 31,000,000 place visits, bigger than any of the games on the list.)

Alright let's start with asimo3089's Ultimate Marble Rider. I find it very creative since it included many things. I am saying this because you can't do this in real life, and it is beyond physics. I would say this is a very good game for the Summer Games, even though it's not even realistic.
(Me in a beach ball at UMR)
Paintball 2! by daxter33. I do not find this one pretty.
Alright. Since it is paintball, It should have been good like regular Paintball! But no, it wasn't. I felt it wasn't in a ROBLOX type of game. Since it had different arms and you couldn't see yourself like in the regular paintball, I felt like this didn't really bring up any summer thing like all the other games. This wasn't a good game to put in the Summer Games, I think Paintball! would have been a good game to put in this.

More of this will be put in Part 2.

Follow me on Twitter! @MaxwellBarfiok.


1 comment: