Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hat Review: Noob Attack: Venomshank Vengeance


The Noob Attack: Venomshank Vengeance is a limited hat that came out on 7/20/14. It's a welcome new addition to the Noob Attack series, this time obviously wielding a Venomshank. I have a personal fondness for this accessory line, and I like SFotH swords, so it's like a match made in heaven.

Things are gonna be a bit different this time around. When I reviewed the 8-Bit Sombrero I only went off looks and price. I don't feel like this was enough diverse criteria,so I decided now it will be Mesh, Texture and Pricing. Get it? Got it? Good.


Mesh

As with most of the Noob Attack series, the mesh is simplistic yet well made. I don't believe that effort = quality and little effort = poorness, because that just isn't always true. There's no need for a complex, beautiful mesh on this kind of hat.

What really sparks my interest though is the sword. I examined it with the normal Venomshank, and I can't put my finger on it, but something's changed.

8/10


Texture

There really is none, but there's no need for one. This criteria is void.

Pricing

The NA:VV originally sold for 75 ROBUX and has now risen to 445 ROBUX. A cheap hat that still got nice profit is great!

9/10

Final Verdict: 17/20

This hat is a really great and very much welcome addition to the Noob Attack series. Keep it up, ROBLOX!

~magikool
Follow Magikool on Twitter: @magikool_rblx

No comments:

Post a Comment